Shareable link for your test results:
Detects and shows information about the IP address you visit from or the IP address you query through the look-up form.
IP Geolocation section includes:
- PTR reverse DNS
- Geographic Coordinates
- AS Number
- domain name of the ISP
- Type of IP (e.g. residential, datacenter, mobile, educational, governmental)
Detects and shows what DNS resolvers you are using.
DNS section includes:
- DNS server’s IP
- DNS server’s geo-location (country)
- AS Number of IP address (owner)
- If you connect through a VPN and you see your ISP’s DNS, it means that DNS queries are leaking
- If you connect through a VPN, it is NOT necessary for the DNS resolver to be on the same IP as your VPN public IP address
- Using DNS resolvers in different countries than your own or the VPN gateway is NOT a problem, but a good practice
Display the IP address reported via Flash Player, if it's enabled.
Adobe Flash Player is a never ending string of high vulnerabilities, it suffered from hundreds of critical/remote exploitable vulnerabilities and has been the "entry ticket" for tens of millions of virus, malware and ransomware infections over the years.
If security and privacy are your priorities, disabling/uninstalling Flash Player is one of the most important things to do.
- Browser and its version
- Operating System